Hybrid comfort bikes : Hybrid bikes sale : Scott bikes 09.
Hybrid Comfort Bikes
- All-terrain bikes with ergonomically-superior upright riding positions, suspension forks, soft grips, cushy saddles and wide-range gearing; Comfort bikes generally use 26" mountain bike wheels.
- (Comfort bike) A hybrid bicycle is a bicycle designed for general-purpose utility and commuting on a wide variety of surfaces, including paved and unpaved roads, paths and trails.
- (comfort bike) A popular type of bicycle built mostly for recreational use and designed for optimum rider comfort with features such as soft seats, suspension seatposts, upright riding position and easy gearing.
- Bred as a hybrid from different species or varieties
- produced by crossbreeding
- Of mixed character; composed of mixed parts
- loanblend: a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual' has a Greek prefix and a Latin root)
- a composite of mixed origin; "the vice-presidency is a hybrid of administrative and legislative offices"
Men's Merino-Hybrid Jacket
We call our second layer hoody a hybrid for several reasons: we’ve mixed fashion with sport in the design, casual with functional in the fit and synthetic with natural fibres in the material construction.
Breathable lightweight hoody: use it as a second layer or as a stand-alone garment. Thanks to the heat-preserving hood you do not need to search for your beanie while taking a break. The thumbholes are big enough to go over the bike gloves to avoid cold air going into the wrists.
_ Multifunctional, casual fit
_ Thumbholes at the sleeves
_ Pocket for essential stuff
_ High protective collar
_ Heat-preserving hood
_ Articulated elbows
_ Longer in the back for a perfect bike fit
_ Designed with contrast seams, trims and hood lining
_ Flat-lock seams for added comfort
_ Shoulders with raglan sleeve to avoid pressure with backpack straps
_ Hybrid Merino: Merino, Nylon & Lycra
_ 230 g/sqm
_ Some wind and water resistance
brown (blue details)
green (blue details)
Honda DN-01 (Sports Cruiser hybrid)
TOKYO, Japan, February 28, 2008–Honda Motor, Co., Ltd. announced that sales of the DN-01 large sports cruiser will begin in Japan on Friday, March 7. The unique, low-styling body features a liquid-cooled four-stroke 680 cc OHC V-twin engine that resonates power and a new automatic transmission, the Human-Friendly Transmission (HFT), that delivers superior throttle response for comfort even on long rides, and simple operation with no need for clutch use, allowing sporty riding.
trek bike jerseys
old school mini bikes for sale
kettler ergoracer gt indoor cycling bike
gt bikes review
electra comfort bike
what is the best triathlon bike
car hits bicycles
dirt bike paint jobs
ritchey bike stems